Tuesday, August 26, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL: DIY The Fault In Our Stars Notebook

Hi guys!
Most of my subscriber I think are from place that now the school are beginning.
So, I decided to make that cute DIY. I saw on youtube a lot of The Fault in Our star DIY ideas but, not like what I did.
If someone did the same thing, sorry I didn't saw that.


Because this year for me is the most difficult year ever, this kind of notebook motive me to study. And who didn't like The Fault In Our Stars?  I cried a lot reading the book and watching the movie!
Someone didn't cried? (yeah, my sister..)

This is what you need:


Tutorial:



I hope you liked that tutorial!
Don't forget to like that video if you like that. And subscribe to my channel.
Love you all
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...