Friday, August 29, 2014

Today's Outifit - Open Back

Hey guys!!
Really guys, I think I took these photos on june, when the weather was really cold here in my city.
But I just remembered about that's photos today!
Sorry about some photos..I forgot to cleam my lens properly.


This sweater is so comfy and warm really love that. I'll put the brand of my outfits, but most of that is from Brazil, and have some things that I don't know where I bought.



I gave the name of that outifit "Open Back" because it's literally opened back. When I saw that on the store I was like "what a beatiful sweater" and them looked at the back and "Waa is open at the back" and I loved that!



Sweater - Zara
Jeans - Empório
Shoes - Moleca
Scarf - From Japan
Bag - I can't remember...


What do you think about the outfits?

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...