Saturday, December 6, 2014

Today's Outifit - Café com Letras

Hiii!

Remember that I told you guys I went to The Euro Royal? If you want to see the post click here.
I went to help my older sister on her architecture work. I stayed on a space and every space have a different theme, the theme, where I stayed was the "Café com letras" wich means "Coffe and letters" or "Coffe with letters". So I decides to take some photos of my look of the day.

Lembram quando eu disse que tinha ido para o The Euro Royal? Se vocês quiserem ver o post clica aqui
Eu fui para ajudar a minha irmã mais velha. Eu fiquei em um espaço e cada espaço tem um diferente tema, onde eu fiquei o tema era "Café com letras". Então eu decidi tirar foto do meu look do dia.


I'm so in love with that place.
Eu estou apaaixonada por esse lugar.


This is just a simple look.
É apenas um simples look.




T-shirt - Hering
Short Jeans - NK Store
Flat - NK Store
Hat - I don't remember





What do you think about that look?
O quê vocês acharam desse look?

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...