Monday, November 24, 2014

Halloween Dripping Nail

Hey guys!


Today's nail is another nail I didn't posted here.
I made that nail for halloween, of course you can use for others days, not just for halloween.
That nail is super easy to do, you just need two colors of nail polish and a dotting toll.
If you don't have a black matte nail polish, you can use a normal black and apply a coat of matte topcoat or leave the normal black, I used the black matte because the effect appeared better and halloween matches with black.
Also, I used 'glow in the dark' nail polish.



I tried to take a photo of the effect, but that didn't came out really weel.
Hope you like that nail, and if you have any nail request comment below.
Ah and thank to my friend fernanda who mede the draw of the video intro.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...