Monday, August 11, 2014

Favorites Songs of the month JULY

Hey guys!
One month pass so fast! We're now on august!
So as you saw the name of that post, this was my favorites songs of the last month.


1. F(x) - Red Light (Also, I did a nail inspired on that MV click here to check)

2. Junggigo & Soyou - Some (I been watching roommate because of chanyeol and I really likes that song)

3. BEAST - Good Luck

4. Block B - Her (I did a nail art inspired on that nail, I'll post here soon. But you can what on my channel)

5. Red Velvet - Happiness (I forgot that song was realised in the inicial of that month hehe I thought was in the last week of july..)



So that was my favorite songs of the month. Tell me what was your favorites songs :D
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...