Monday, July 14, 2014

Favorites songs of the month JUNE

Hi guys!
This is the first post about my favorites songs of the month.



I think you know but my style of music is kpop and jpop, I listen others musics but my favorite is jpop and kpop.
Also, I don't listen just new songs that just did comebacks in the month I hear the old one too.
It's in non particular order..

1. Flower - Nettaigyaa na namida

2. Yiruma - Maybe (I really like to listen music when I'm editing video, and this days I'm listening a lot yiruma)

3. EXO - Overdose

4. Itaú - Mostra tua força Brasil  (Because the World Cup was here in Brazil I'm been listening a lot the songs made for the cup)

5. BoA- Masayume Chasing (Yeah I watch fairy tail)

I hope you guys like this kind of post, tell me what's your favorite songs for  the month :D
See yaa~
XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...